Friday, May 1, 2009

I don't even know if I will be accepted...

This could be one of the shortest blogs in history. I started my journey towards being a freemason a couple of nights ago. I got off work late and after literally years of wondering if the Craft was something I truly wanted to participate in came to its final answer as I typed out an e-mail requesting contact and admission. The reply came the next morning, it was like opening a present. I knew the information would be fairly generic, but at the same time it was still exciting to see the reply come so quickly. I may not be accepted, and thus will end this blog quickly, but if I am accepted I hope to leave a record of my thoughts and hopefully hear some accepted Freemasons, and anyone else who cares to read these lines.

I started this blog as a kind of sounding board for myself, and hopefully a connection with other men who seek out the Freemasons. I found a blog here http://horseshoesandhandgrenades.wordpress.com/masonic-contents-of-blog/ that was really well done but it seems the author has not updated it in over a year. Reading some of his earlier posts, I find the same feelings, excitement and nervousness!

Now that I have forwarded my contact information to the Provicial Grand Secretary I wait like a patient school girl for the next phone call or e-mail!KSL007309111

No comments:

Post a Comment